This job is archived
Location: The Woodlands
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Ask Us Why 96% Of Our Patients Recommend Us To Others Who Need Care
Ask Us Why Our Employee Engagement Survey Scores Are So High
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health care services in numerous markets throughout the United States. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives by building and operating innovative behavioral health care hospitals and outpatient locations that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming, and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes.
We are seeking compassionate people who want to join us in providing high quality care to patients suffering from mental illness and addiction. Our employees are highly engaged and perform meaningful work everyday. Interested? Search our current openings listed below.
Position: Woodland Springs - HIM Coder
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Job Id: 3164 # of
Woodland Springs - HIM Coder
Woodland Springs is a 96-bed behavioral hospital located in The Woodlands, TX. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Woodland Springs we are dedicated to Changing People's Lives,
Members of our team Enjoy:
* Working with a highly engaged staff
* Healthy staffing levels
* Flexible scheduling
* Career growth
* Competitive compensation
* A Comprehensive Benefit package offered to Full and Part time team members
* The Coder, under the direction of the Health Information Management Manager (Medical Records Manager) ensures the quality maintenance of patient information, medical records and coding within all laws and regulations of federal and state licensing agencies, according to hospital practice and The Joint Commission (TJC) standards for quality patient care.
* Coder applies the appropriate diagnostic and procedure codes to individual patient health information for data retrieval and analysis and claims processing.
* Coder provides department coverage in Manager's absence.
* Associate's degree with RHIT, CCS or CCA preferred.
* Previous coding experience in information management at psychiatric health care facility preferred.
To apply for this position, please use the following URL:
[Register to View]