This job is archived
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Ask Us Why 96% Of Our Patients Recommend Us To Others Who Need Care
Ask Us Why Our Employee Engagement Survey Scores Are So High
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health care services in numerous markets throughout the United States. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives by building and operating innovative behavioral health care hospitals and outpatient locations that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming, and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes.
We are seeking compassionate people who want to join us in providing high quality care to patients suffering from mental illness and addiction. Our employees are highly engaged and perform meaningful work everyday. Interested? Search our current openings listed below.
Position: Rainier Springs - Business Development Representative Location: Vancouver, WA Job Id: 3366 # of Openings: 1
Business Development Representative
Rainier Springs is a 72 -bed behavioral hospital located near Vancouver, WA. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Rainier Springs we are dedicated to Changing Peoples Lives.
As a member of the Business Development team, you will play an important role in helping fulfill our mission of Changing Peoples Lives. Business Development Representatives serve as a liaison between our hospital and referral sources from the local community. Our team is also responsible for increasing community awareness of the services of our hospital. We maintain a high level of customer service, by ensuring all admissions are well coordinated with the hospital intake and referral office.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members
- Provides effective account management of assigned accounts.
- Actively seeks to identify new potential referral sources.
- Routinely participates in relevant community organized meetings and programs.
- Participates in the development and execution of marketing special events as assigned by the Director of BD.
- Keeps referral sources informed of program changes within the hospital.
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, business administration or related field preferred. Combination of education and professional experience may be acceptable.
- Valid drivers license and a favorable Motor Vehicle Report (MVR), along with proof of insurance when using own auto.
Previous experience in business development with psychiatric healthcare facility.