This job is archived
- Enter all patient data and test requirements into the system.
- Aliquot blood samples for testing and move into the lab for the analytical phase.
- Specimen processors will check samples and requisition forms for adequacy and flag any discrepiencies or issues
- Prepare outgoing tubes and make outgoing calls to physician offices for missing patient information
- Accurate labeling of patient samples
- Handling problem resolution upon receipt of information from the Customer Care team
- Drive quality results and process improvement
The ideal candidate would possess :
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to accurately follow protocols and compliance guidelines are required
- Team members are expected to have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt and provide flexibility within role duties
- Ability to work within a team environment, maintain a positive attitude
- Occasional schedule flexibility may be required for role
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience preferred
- Knowledge of HIPPA requirements
Candidates currently within a commutable distance of Framingham MA are encourage to apply. Position is Full Time Tuesday - Saturday, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available.
What we offer:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.