DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Ask Us Why 96% Of Our Patients Recommend Us To Others Who Need Care
Ask Us Why Our Employee Engagement Survey Scores Are So High
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health care services in numerous markets throughout the United States. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives by building and operating innovative behavioral health care hospitals and outpatient locations that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming, and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes.
We are seeking compassionate people who want to join us in providing high quality care to patients suffering from mental illness and addiction. Our employees are highly engaged and perform meaningful work everyday. Interested? Search our current openings listed below.
Position: Copper Springs- Director of Utilization Review Location: Avondale, AZ Job Id: 3432 # of Openings: 1
Posted Job Title: Copper Springs - Director of Utilization Review
Utilization Review Director
Copper Springs is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located in Phoenix, AZ. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Copper Springs we are dedicated to Changing People's Lives, 95% of our patients recommend treatment at Copper Springs*
The Utilization Review department plays an essential role in helping fulfill our mission of "Changing People's Lives". Utilization Review team members advocate on behalf of our patients to managed care providers for necessary treatment. As a Utilization Review Director, you will ensure your team accurately and timely completes utilization review activities.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members
- Oversee the Utilization Review department, ensuring staff has completed all assignments and monitors performance.
- Ensure all pre-certifications are completed for inpatient and outpatient services.
- Monitor hospital LOS, reports appropriately, and educates other departments regarding their role in maintaining appropriate length of stay for all patients.
- Assist with creation of treatment team agenda and participates to ensure team is aware of coverage info as well as collecting information for communication with insurance or other funding source
- Interface with managed care organizations, external reviews, and other payers.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Current encumbered clinical licensure and valid drivers license
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Previous utilization review experience in a psychiatric healthcare facility preferred
*Source: Mental Health Outcomes: Patient Satisfaction Survey 2016